Week 9 - Exploring Artistic Intention

Week 9 - Exploring Artistic Intention


during these two lessons we were adding the final touches, for example the sound effects and lighting, as well as some facial expression. we were also finishing off the 5th scene and rehearsed the entire play over and over keeping time management and organisation in mind. We made sure the performance was completely ready before performing 

my contribution to this play was that i was playing one of the 4 roles, i was also in charge of bring small props and organising sound effects for my character . I was also moving props in and out of the stage when I was not performing  

 a few of my strengths during the rehearsal was that i was well organised and co-operated with my group when making decisions. I also memorized my lines well, so i didn't stutter or mess up the performance

one of my groups weaknesses would be that as a group we did not really manage our time well because we only began to develop our ideas into a performance at lesson 4 or 5, which mean we could have added more to the performance or improved it if we had started earlier 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02 - 06 - 2020 LQ: What facial features make our identity unique?

FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT PREP